Impeccably renovated modern office located with perfect blend of creative & private space. Ideal for purchaser who wants to own and occupy their own free-standing building. The building was originally constructed as a 1950s supermarket. Nestled into the Edgewood neighborhood, this intentionally nondescript (from the outside) building reveals hidden treasure immediately upon entry.
- 2,500 SF
- Zoned R-5 w/ special use permit.
- Located in Federal Qualified Opportunity Zone.
- Exterior comprised of brick, glass and block;
- All new windows and exterior doors;
- All plumbing, electrical, HVAC and roof replaced during 2018 renovation;
- Interior impeccably refinished with custom woodwork, polished concrete, glass walls and mural paintings.