Atlanta Leasing & Investment is pleased to present an outstanding opportunity to acquire nearly the entire city block on N Central Ave from Lavista Dr to Sunset Dr. Comprised of +/- 9.7 acres of land and 32,000 SF retail/office space facing Porsche Cars North America Headquarters, this Intown development opportunity is zoned Urban Village in the City of Hapeville.
- 1,000 feet from I-75 (700,000 vehicles per day)
- 600 feet of frontage along Main retail corridor six points of ingress/egress around the property
- 1.5 miles from Delta Airlines headquarters and half a mile from Wells Fargo regional operations center
- 700,000 population within 10 miles and 15.61% median income growth by 2020
- $3.5 million invested into improvements by seller
- 4.1 miles to MARTA Airport Train Station
- .4 mile from downtown Hapeville
Hapeville has a history of fostering some of metro Atlanta’s most powerful economic drivers. In 1929, the city of Atlanta purchased land from Hapeville that became Atlanta is municipal airport and eventually evolved into Hartsfield Jackson International, the world busiest airport. In 1946, the nation’s first Chick-fil-A restaurant was opened in Hicksville by Truett Cathy, founder and Atlanta native. Today, Hapeville is home to Delta Airlines, one of the world’s largest airline carriers and Porsche Cars North America and a major cornerstone of the Atlanta Aerotropolis community.
The subject property sits in a market where the daytime work population is over 89,000. Within 3 miles of the population density is 46,000 and over 170,000 within 5 miles. The subject property occupied an entire city block, has 600 feet of frontage on N. Central Ave., Hapeville’s main thoroughfare, and eleven points of ingress/egress around the four streets that make up the block. The subject property faces the front of Porsche cars North America which employees 400 and the sites for the four-star Solis hotel presently under construction and a planned $100 million mixed use development called as Asbury Park. 1.5 miles to the east of the Delta Airlines headquarters and .7 miles to the west is Wells Fargo’s regional operations center.