Tenant Representation. AL&I begins any search by providing you with our lease negotiation process. We will analyze your situation and needs and discuss a timeline. We will also provide you with free reference materials such as our commercial leasing general reference guide and our overview of the top ten mistakes people make when conducting their space search.
Most people would not go to court without an attorney yet thousands of business owners choose to ‘go it alone’ when selecting and negotiating real estate deals. Rushed and uninformed decisions can lead to enormous cost. Atlanta Leasing & Investment offers its clients a unique advantage. As experienced investors,our knowledge of the market, combined with our negotiating experience, enable us to secure a space under the most favorable terms while avoiding value traps. We worry about your real estate so you can focus on running your company!
Landlord Representation. Some brokers put more effort into securing a listing than they do marketing the property. A broker should do more than put a sign on a property, list it in a database, and sit back and wait for the phone to ring. This passive effort results in months of lost income for the property owner, and can significantly reduce an owner’s return on investment. Furthermore, it impacts the valuation of the property should you choose to sell. The brokerage arm of Atlanta Leasing & Investment was born out of frustration with this approach to leasing shown by many firms.
Atlanta Leasing & Investment has honed its expertise through 25 years of commercial real estate investing. As sponsor of more than 65 investment deals, we’ve mastered the syndication process:
- Pool individual investors’ capital into a limited partnership, enabling them to invest in deals they could neither afford nor manage one their own.
- Perform due diligence for and negotiate the acquisition of a property
- Improve and/or reposition the property to achieve highest and best use.
- Aggressively lease and oversee the management of the property.
- Oversee and manage the limited partnership on behalf of individual investors (legal, tax reporting, etc.)
- Market and dispose of the property.
- We’re currently seeking properties with the following criteria.
The professionals at Atlanta Leasing & Investment have great expertise ‘where the rubber meets the road’. From conceiving and implementing a value-add strategy to achieving the best outcome in a difficult situation – we can provide unbiased analysis to help you navigate the troubled waters of today’s economic environment. Because we do not pretend to be a one-stop-shop for all of your commercial real estate needs, we are uniquely positioned to provide fee-for-service advice you can trust.