1899 Powers Ferry, Fourth Floor Corner Suite, Atlanta, GA 30339
Neighborhood: Cumberland / Galleria
Tour Notes: Situated one mile north of the I-75/I-285 Interchange, the 1899 Powers Ferry building occupies a Goldilock’s location. Close enough to benefit from the amenities at the exciting new SunTrust Braves stadium but far enough away to avoid being snared in game time traffic.
The available 4th floor space measures +/- 6,711 RSF and is freshly remodeled. Configuration features include an ample reception area, large open area, twenty private offices, large and small conference rooms with south facing views of SunTrust Park and downtown Atlanta, large copy/work room and a break room. A large open space is also included. Designed to fit 5 workstations measuring 8′ x 8′, the private offices surrounding this area were custom built with sidelights to allow as much light as possible into the open area while still maintaining privacy for all occupants.
Building Features include:
- Exciting Renovations Completed in Lobby and Scheduled for Parking Deck
- Located 1 Mile North of the I-75 and I-285 Interchange
- Health Club Facility
- Covered Parking Ratio of 4 Spaces Per 1,000 Square Feet
- Common Conference Room (seats 24)
- Abundance of Restaurant, Hotel and Banking Amenities Nearby