Atlanta Leasing & Investment is pleased to present the outstanding opportunity to lease retail, office, medical office and production space among global brands such as Porsche, Chick-Fil-A and Delta. This Intown assemblage of buildings is zoned Urban Village in the City of Hapeville.
- 397 N. Central +/- 10,285 SF – available 3D Tour | Walking Tour | Flyer
- 387 N. Central +/- 3,275 SF – available 3D Tour | Walking Tour | Flyer
- 385 N. Central +/- 3,275 SF – available 3D Tour | Walking Tour | Flyer
- 383 N. Central +/- 2,000 SF – leased
- 377 N. Central +/- 6,435 SF – available Walking Tour | Flyer
- 400 King Arnold +/- 4,476 SF – available
Hapeville has a history of fostering some of metro Atlanta’s most powerful economic drivers. In 1929, the city of Atlanta purchased land from Hapeville that became Atlanta is municipal airport and eventually evolved into Hartsfield Jackson International, the world busiest airport. In 1946, the nation’s first Chick-fil-A restaurant was opened in Hicksville by Truett Cathy, founder and Atlanta native. Today, Hapeville is home to Delta Airlines, one of the world’s largest airline carriers and Porsche Cars North America and a major cornerstone of the Atlanta Aerotropolis community.
The subject property sits in a market where the daytime work population is over 89,000. Within 3 miles of the population density is 46,000 and over 170,000 within 5 miles.
- 1,000 feet from I-75 (700,000 vehicles per day)
- 600 feet of frontage along Main retail corridor six points of ingress/egress around the property
- 1.5 miles from Delta Airlines headquarters and half a mile from Wells Fargo regional operations center
- 700,000 population within 10 miles and 15.61% median income growth by 2020
- $3.5 million invested into improvements by seller
- 4.1 miles to MARTA Airport Train Station
- .4 mile from downtown Hapeville